How to sell the lifestyle and not just the home
When selling your property, we tend to focus on selling how many bedrooms and bathrooms we have, how much storage is there, how big the living rooms etc., but what about the location or the lifestyle? When marketing a home, we must also remember to…
What is street appeal and why you need it when selling your property.
Your street appeal is what drives traffic to your online listing. Without it, potential buyers are likely to scroll past without a second glance. So, apart from professional photos, what else can you do to increase your properties street appeal? A fresh coat of paint…
- Lounge/Living Staging Advice – Preparing for inspection and photography
- The Goldfish Effect – You have 8 seconds to capture someone’s attention
- Using the sun to light your home – best daytime hero shots
- Virtual Staging – what is it and does it help sell your home?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Professional Real Estate Photographer like Get Clicked! Real Estate Photography